Contemporary cases in development
Adolescent Portraits illustrates the contemporary theories and research that surround adolescent development today.
The book is a compelling anthology of first-person accounts written by college students. The real-life cases included in the text represent a fascinating, diverse cross-section of contemporary adolescence and cover a variety of issues, including family and peer relationships, eating disorders, self image, illness, and disabilities.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning The new MySearchLab with eText delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Apply Developmental Science and Engage Students Interactive online resources supplement case studies in the text to produce a meaningful learning experience for students.
- Improve Critical Thinking First-person cases enable students to connect research to practice.
- Explore Research New cases have been added to reflect the most recent theories and research in the field.
- Understand Culture and Diversity A multicultural approach makes this book both unique and relevant to a diverse undergraduate population.
- Support Instructors - MyTest, PowerPoints, and an instructors manual offer additional support for instructors.
Note: MySearchLab with eText does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab with eText, please visit: www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MySearchLab with eText (at no additional cost). VP: 020522282X / 9780205222827