How can you tap into your teams creativity to tackle todays toughest business challenges?
In The Firefly Effect, Kimberly Douglas presents inspiring yet pragmatic insights into getting your entire team firing on all cylinders and aiming in the right direction. Comparing the difficult act of harnessing and capturing creativity to the act of catching fireflies on a summer night, she will explain:
- What to do when the fireflies dont show up (or when creativity dries up)
- How to know when its time to find a new meadow (or a new approach, place or process)
- What to do if the leader is keeping too tight a lid on the jar (and team innovation is gasping for air)
- How to get inventive when it rains on your firefly hunt (or parade of ideas)
- What happens when everyone is too busy to join in (and group problems remain unresolved)