This popular and highly successful text has now been thoroughly updated and extended to cover the latest developments in international management.
- A thoroughly updated and extended edition of this highly successful introduction to international management.
- An instructive combination of text, readings and case studies.
- Helps students develop the knowledge, perspective and skills they need in order to conduct global business successfully.
- Focuses on the global execution of strategy and working with people from other cultures.
- Features a field-tested framework for improving cross-cultural dynamics.
- Reflects new thinking on regional cultures, the global mindset, network organizations, Asian values, global business ethics, and sensemaking.
- Approximately half the cases have been replaced with more current material, such as Enron, NES China, House of Prince, and Yahoo.
This book will be supported by online lecturer resources, including powerpoint slides, cases and teaching notes, sample syllabi, and supplementary cases.
Supplementary material for the fifth edition can be found at www.blackwellpublishing.com/lane