The IAAP Handbook of Applied Psychology, an up-to-date and authoritative reference, provides a critical overview of applied psychology from an international perspective.
- Brings together articles by leading authorities from around the world
- Provides the reader with a complete overview of the field and highlights key research findings
- Divided into three parts: professional psychology, substantive areas of applied psychology, and special topics in applied psychology
- Explores the challenges, opportunities, and potential future developments in applied psychology
- Features comprehensive coverage of the field, including topics as diverse as clinical health psychology, environmental psychology, and consumer psychology