In the face of test questions, answer bubbles, and the ticking clock, its easy to see why tests can be overwhelming for children. Here to help are almost one hundred pages of activities designed to prepare your child for reading and math exams. Based on national teaching standards and offering practice with the type of questions seen on most standardized tests, this book will give your child the confidence he or she needs to excel during any exam.
Each Flash Forward Test Prep workbook contains:
- Practice tests that review the skills covered in each unit
- A two-page guide to test-taking
- Perforated pages for on-the-go practice
- Informative readings to develop comprehension skills
- Drill pages to reinforce math skills
- Word problems to encourage problem-solving abilities