Access today's best physiatry knowledge and techniques with this full-color new edition of Dr. Braddom's masterfully organized reference! A multitude of international experts document all of the latest advances and techniques, while maintaining the unsurpassed authority, accuracy, and ease of referenceas well as the manageable size and affordable costthat readers have always appreciated.
- Every chapter has been meticulously edited by Dr. Braddom and his associates for consistency, succinctness, and readability.
- The importance of each topic is mirrored by length of its coverage, giving you more information on the issues that concern you most.
- A consistent chapter organization delivers all the content you need in a logical, practical manner.
- A new full-color page format makes the book easier than ever to use.
- Expanded material on sensory rehabilitation interventional procedures critical thinking in, and complications resulting from, alternative medicine acupuncture imaging pharmacology and manual medicine results in the most complete, well-rounded coverage of the field.
- Every chapter has been thoroughly updated, 50% have been totally rewritten, and 2 new ones have been addedincluding Integrative Medicine in Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Management Proceduresto reflect the very latest knowledge in the field.
- Evidence-based practice guidelines are featured wherever possible.
- Pediatric considerations are incorporated throughout.
- Completely redrawn artwork and illustrations make every concept and technique easier to grasp.