This version of the Extra Step provides cases found strictly in outpatient physician settings and organizes them with the intent of preparing students for the CCS-P and CPC Exams. With real world cases in both the CD-ROM and printed text, users are able to perform coding functions and be graded according to their responses. Once answered, they will be provided with a rationale as to why their work is correct or incorrect. It's the perfect study tool for the certification test or for brushing up on coding skills needed for continuing education and job advancement.
- All cases from the CD-ROM are in print format eliminating the need to print out cases
- All cases are taken from hard-to-find, professional files exposing users to real world coding cases
- Over 130 cases spanning the medical specialties offer a wide variety of practice
- Rationales provided with all answers to enhance and expand understanding
- Developed strictly for Physician based coding
- Visually engaging design makes it easier when choosing specialties.
- Evolve Companion Site includes ideas, tips and instructions, code updates, coding news, and weblinks.