The peerless authority you trust...the portability you need! This practical handbook covers all of the most critical, clinically relevant topics from Stoeltings Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 5th Edition in a format suitable for a quick-reference guide you can carry in your coat pocket. The new edition presents the results of the latest clinical trials to help you make the most effective clinical decisions, while new illustrations aid in clarifying complex concepts. Youll have convenient access to dependable guidance on a full range of pre-existing conditions that may impact the perioperative management of surgical patients.
- Presents complex cases representing the full spectrum of pre-existing conditions.
- Provides information on specialized patient populationsincluding pediatric and geriatric patientsthat highlight important clinical considerations for these groups.
- Uses an outline format, making guidance easy.
- Follows the same chapter organization as Stoeltings Anethesia and Co-Existing Disease, 5th Edition, enabling you to reference the parent text for more in-depth guidance.
- Features abundant tables that provide fast access to the most pertinent aspects of each condition.
- Incorporates the results of the latest clinical trials so you can be confident in making the most effective clinical decisions.
- Features additional illustrations that clarify complex concepts.