Thoroughly revised and now enhanced with color artwork, the new edition of this premier reference continues to offer the latest information on the diagnosis and management of reproductive endocrine disorders. National and international leaders from the field of reproductive endocrinologyincluding 30 new authorsequip you with coverage that encompasses the full spectrum of reproductive pathophysiology and disorders, from pregnancy and birth to reproductive aging. Full-color illustrations and new drawings provide a real-life depiction of basic cell structures and endocrine responses for a better understanding of the material, while new chapters explore the issues shaping todays practice. As an Expert Consult title, it includes convenient online access to the complete text of the bookfully searchablealong with all of the images, and references linked to Medline at www.expertconsult.com.
- Covers the full spectrum of reproductive pathophysiology and disorders, from pregnancy and birth to reproductive aging.
- Includes the work of leaders in the field of reproductive endocrinology for guidance you can trust.
- Features anytime, anywhere online access to the complete text of the bookfully searchableas well as all of the images, and references linked to Medline.
- Offers new content on preservation of fertility, endocrine disturbances affecting reproduction, imaging technologies, and adolescent reproductive endocrinology that explore the issues shaping todays practice.
- Includes full-color illustrations and new drawings which provide a real-life depiction of anatomy and cell function and dysfunction for a greater understanding.
- Provides a list of suggested readings at the end of each chapter for further reference.
- Presents fresh insights into todays field and future advances, as well as a greater international perspective.