With Pro iOS and Android Apps for Business, you can take your web development experience and apply it toward creating a full-featured business app, from soup to nuts. Frank Zammetti shows you how to create a client app using jQuery Mobile wrapped in PhoneGap, and how to create a node.js-based server that uses MongoDB as its data store.
- How to design a full-featured app, including requirements like offline access
- How to build the client-side of the app using jQuery Mobile, including adding stub code for calling the node.js server
- How to create a simple server with node.js and interact with it using REST
- How to use MongoDB with node.js for data storage
- How to use PhoneGap to ready your app for mobile deployment
- How to test and debug your app on iOS and Android