Have you ever wanted to study the Bible? This practical workbook can help!
In clear, understandable language the author explains an approach which respects the authority and integrity of Scripture. In these twelve lessons, you will learn how to
* Choose a good translation.
* Develop the Bible-reading habit.
* Avoid common mistakes.
* Select the right study tools.
* Apply basic rules of interpretation.
* Practice sound reasoning, and much more!
Additional copies of this book can be purchased through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Outskirts Press websites. A low-cost eBook version is available for downloading at www.outskirtspress.com.