With the expert insight of leading coding educator Carol J. Buck, this complete exam review highlights the content youll need to master to pass the AAPC CPC certification exam and take your coding career to the next step. An easy-to-follow outline format guides you through the anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each organ system, reimbursement concepts, an overview of CPT, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding, and more. Two full practice exams and a final exam modeled on the actual CPC exam simulate the examination experience and help you build the confidence to succeed.
- Comprehensive CPC coverage highlights essential information for passing the AAPC CPC exam accompanied by detailed figures for the most efficient exam review.
- Concise outline format gives you quick and easy access to content and helps you make the most of your study time.
- Bound-in companion CD includes Pre- and Post-Exams, with electronic scoring to help you track your learning progress.
- Final Exam mimics the AAPC CPC exam format and bolsters your test-taking confidence.
- Answers and rationales for exams reinforce your understanding of coding concepts.
- A companion Evolve Resources website enhances your review with study tips, web links, and additional information on related review sources.