All of the essential information you need from the worlds foremost medical physiology textbook right in your pocket! Dr. John E. Halls Pocket Companion to Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13th Edition, reflects the structure and content of the larger text, helping you recall and easily review the most essential, need-to-know concepts in physiology.
- Efficiently review key concepts thanks to a concise, at-a-glance format.
- Carry the same authoritative, useful knowledge that readers of Guyton have come to trust right in your pocket.
- Easily locate more in-depth discussions inside the parent text with abundant cross-references and a parallel chapter organization.
- New science from the 13th edition of the text keeps you up to date.
- eBook version included! For the first time, you can access the entire book online or offline across all devices with the Student Consult eBook!
Delivers the salient points from the parent text in a manner that is ideal for rapid comprehension of the core concepts in Physiology