Baptism is one of the most important practices in the church, something that Jesus calls his followers to do. It reminds us of Jesus' death and resurrection and the new life we have in him! Enjoy having an easy to understand overview on what the Bible says about baptism at your fingertips. Packed with simple summaries, this baptism pamphlet covers what baptism is, why we should be baptized, and more. Perfect for individual use, group Bible studies, a New Believers' class, baptism gift, baptism class, etc.
Enjoy having this easy to understand overview on baptism at your fingertips. This pamphlet clarifies the basics and reassures believers about this important step church leaders may use this to help those who may be nervous or hesitant.Answers these questions
- What is baptism? (Explains believer's baptism and symbolism of immersion)
- Why we should be baptized? (Gives 5 reasons to be baptized)
- What happens during baptism? How do I know if I am ready to be baptized?
- What does it mean to be baptized in Jesus' name?
- What does the Bible say about baptism? (It fulfills Jesus' command (Matt. 28:19), Jesus set the example (1 John 2:6), it is a testimony to others (Romans 6:5), and more.)
- Includes simple summaries on believer's baptism, and the symbolism of water baptism
- Immersion (going down into water). Believers are identified with Christ's death.
- Submersion (being completely under the water). Believers are identified with Christ's burial.
- Emersion (emerging or coming up out of the water). Believers are identified with Christ's resurrection from the dead.
- Gives 5 Reasons Why Believers Should Be Baptized Whether it's to publically proclaim God's goodness or obediently follow Jesus' example, there are many reasons why someone would want to get baptized. This section covers 5 specific reasons why baptism is a healthy expression of a person's faith.
- Answers 8 Common Questions about Baptism Includes an incredible Q & A section which tackles many common questions about baptism. Experienced church leaders know that people have a wide variety of questions. Some even have hesitations about sharing publicly or they may doubt their own worthiness. For each question, it includes a simple explanation along with key Bible verses. Covers
- Questions about baptism, such as: Will baptism save me? What does it mean that I am unified with other Christians through baptism? Should I be baptized even though I can't live a good Christian life?
- Questions about being baptized: If I was baptized as a baby, do I need to be baptized again? I was baptized when I first became a Christian, but then fell away from the Lord. Should I be baptized again?
- And much more!
Enjoy having a basic explanation of what baptism is and why it is included in the Great Commission. Find out why the presence of water is important and what it means to be baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Add depth to your understanding of the importance of believer's baptism and of the symbolism of immersion. For example...