Walt Disney World is the ultimate family vacation, plus a fun getaway for couples, too. However, there is so much to see and do that it takes careful planning to choose the right attractions, accommodations, meals, and other entertainment to keep everyone happy without blowing the budget. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Walt Disney World has expert advice and information for visitors of any age and stage: families with very young children, middle schoolers, and teens as well as the couples and adults of all ages who visit WDW every day. In it, you get:
- Tools for pre-trip planning, including scheduling the trip, booking accommodations, and selecting park tickets.
- Tips for getting the most out of Disney dining dollars, including character meals.
- Detailed reviews of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and the Animal Kingdom, including appropriate attractions by age group.
- Detailed coverage and maps of the exciting expansion to Fantasyland, including Beast's Castle.
- Insider information on exploring the water parks, golf courses, nightclubs, shops, and other Disney attractions.
- Extensive itineraries, maps, and photos to help guests make the most of their Disney adventure.